Are you sick of the “Either Or” (Chemical or Organic) choice in lawn care? APE Turf & Tree offers you an alternative to the status-quo lawn care programs.
Our Residential Program utilizes a custom blended Organic/Synthetic bridge fertilizer that is applied without any pesticides. All pesticide treatments are applied separately on an “as needed” basis upon your request. This avoids indiscriminate blanket applications of pesticides on your property. The results are a greener, weed and insect free lawn, with less pesticides. Pesticides are applied specifically upon an experienced expert diagnosis. Because weeds are an ongoing issue, spot weed control treatments are applied at times of feeding if desired. This limits the amount of herbicide used, as they are only applied exactly where needed. If a blanket weed control is needed, it will be recommended in our diagnosis.
So if you’re sick of the “Either Or” choice, Don’t get mad, Go APE!!!
Here is a list of our lawn solutions:
- 5 Step Residential Lawn Program – Organic Bridge Feedings with spot weed control treatments (optional) and lawn monitering.
- 3 Step Estate/Commercial Lawn Program – Extended release feedings, weed control treatment can be added to the program as needed.
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control – For lawns being overrun by annual grass type weeds.
- (Post-Emergent) Broad Leaf Weed Control – For lawns with general, easier to control, broad lead weeds.
- (Post-Emergent X-Treme Weed Control – Selective weed treatments for lawns dealing with more difficult weeds such as Clover, Spurge, Nutsedge, etc…
- Surface Insect Control – For lawns infested with Chinch Bugs, Sod Web Worm, etc…
- Grub Control – For lawns dealing with sub surface grub activity (Chafer, June Beetle, Bill Bug, etc…).
- Fungicide/Disease Control – For lawn disease conditions such as Ascochyta, Dollar Spot, Leaf Spot, etc…